Sunday 15 April 2012

The power of mascara!



The other day I was shopping and remembered I had ran out of mascara.  I don't have a favorite one at all, so I am always mixing it up when buying a new one. This time I went for MAC Studio Fix Boldblack Lash- ( I'll put the link below ).All I have to say is WOW. Think I found my favorite!  The brush on the mascara wand is soooo good. I'd been looking for one like it for ages. It applies so easy and coats every single lash possible, making them appear nice a long and very dark! Best way to put it, is in a cheesy line.. " it really makes your eyes POP ".  It costs £14.00, and 100% worth the money! Don't think i'll be using any other mascara in future! I loveeee it! 

Hope the pictures help show how good it is! I didn't have any other eye make-up on, so it wasn't distracting from the mascara!
MAC Studio Fix Boldblack Lash.

4 comments:

  1. I love this mascara too, been using it for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Hencliffe15 April 2012 at 11:49

    I use the False Lashes mac mascara but I think i'll give this one a go. The before and after pictures helped a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks! I'd noticed on other blogs they show you a photo with the product on, but not before. Hope when you try it you like it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete