Friday 13 April 2012

Get to know me!

Hello Again! I'm just doing a quick post to sort of explain a bit about myself to you.... 

So we'll go through the basics; My name is Alexandra, I live in North-East England ( Not to bad, but not my desired place to live ), I'm 17 years old!- I'm going to study Theatrical and Media make-up in September ( can.not.wait ). 

I'm constantly purchasing new things, which means I have no money but will have a lot to blog about! 
 I have a lot of time on my hands which means not blogging one week, is not an option! 

If anybody ever wants to ask a question or request anything then i'm more than happy to reply and do so! :D

I did use to have a blog called ILOVEMU, unfortunately school,college and exams took over meaning I had no time for it anymore, so it was best to call it quits :(
 I've been deciding for agessssssss, whether to start a new blog again, and finally I decided it was time.  So hopefully this one will go as well as my old one! Fingers Crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment