Saturday 14 April 2012

It's happening! Lilac/Silver Hair!

So I've been building up to this moment for a few months now!! And finally it's time!! lilac hairrrr!

So this is the dye I've mixed myself. It includes Directions Lilac, and a load of cheap conditioner!

Next week I'll put up directions how to get it to this colour, and include photos of my 'journey' (if you want to call it that) to lilac/silver hair. When I was researching how to get it this colour I found there was lots of information, but no pictures. Lot of websites were telling you to have "pale yellow hair before applying toner "... Ummm, how pale is pale exactly!? So I took photos during and after every dye I applied!

Fingers crossed it helps people who are wanting to achieve that hair colour!

For people who are wanting to know my hair colour before I began to try get it lilac/silver..
I had two colours in my hair. Medium colour blonde, and black.  The black took up a big chunk of my hair though, so It has taken a few good bleachings to remove it and the ginger tones from my hair!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see the process of your lilac hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just uploaded how I got the lilac hair! Hope you like it! :)

      Delete
  2. Aw, great! I'll get it up as quick as I can!

    ReplyDelete