Wednesday 25 April 2012

Nails!

My nails are always painted. Whether its got a crackle coat over, or simply just a plain colour. Your nails can really help just give an outfit a bit of fun to it!  For example, if my outfit is all black, i'll do my nails a purple or red colour to liven it up a bit so it doesn't look so dull!    Recently i've been wanting to do some designs on my nails, just simple ones like stripes or crosses. So instead of wasting my money and buying a crap nail pen, I lent one of my sister to try out, and now i've used it, and think its amazing!!  i'll definitely be spending my pennies on one! Nail pens give your nails a fun look! And the design doesn't have to be professional perfect, it looks good even if you haven't got the best art skills, or if you have a shaky hand!





- Sparkle and Fade grey Base Coat.
- Models own Nail Art Pen in black.  Ive done a simple quick design just to show how easy the nail art pen is to use. It has a really really really thin brush, so you can do any design you want. Pin stripe, crosses, lighting bolts etc.

- I've applied Nails Inc Kensington Caviar top coat  to make the design last longer.

2 comments:

  1. can you do another simple nail design? I like the cross ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I will. I'll get another design up soon for you! :)

    ReplyDelete