Sunday 15 April 2012

Eyebrows - The face framers!


Eyebrows- The face framers!

So I use 2 simple products on my eyebrows to shape them and keep them in place!

Number 1 - Benefit Brow Zings! In the shade Medium!  This includes a brow wax, and a powder, and is probably the best eyebrow duo kit I've used. I really like how you can build coverage with the wax and powder, so if you want very dark harsh brows you can, and if you want a light coverage just to slightly define them, you can! its great!

Number 2 - Benefit She Laq! This is make-up sealer. I don't use this on anything but my eyebrows, but it works perfect!! It keeps all the hairs in place allllll day long! Even on a super duper really windy day! It comes with brushes to use with it which is helpful if you're not someone who owns a lot of variety of make-up brushes. Unfortunately the Benefit website doesn't sell this product anymore, so if you're wanting to buy it, your going to have to go on a hunt on the internet for it!

In a few weeks time, i'll upload a video on how I do my brows and what I think works best.


No comments:

Post a Comment