Friday 13 April 2012

My Hair Saviors!

Over the last 2 months i've been gradually making my hair a pale pale pale pale pale silver/lilac colour! So as you can imagine, a lot of bleach and dying has been involved! My hair was in amazing condition before this all began, so i've tried SO hard to keep that, which meant spending like £30/£40 on hair care products.

I came across 2 products which I have been lurrrving.

Let me introduce them to you...

This is the L'Oreal Elvive Damage Care Repair Shampoo! I stumbled across this in Boots when searching for a repair shampoo! It comes obviously with a million other products, and they all say the usual - " use this shampoo with the damage care condition "... I don't do this at all. But it really has been saving my hair! Before I was my hair I can feel how dry it is due to the bleach i've used, and after i feel how soft it feels. It is designed to target the damaged areas and fill in the gaps and seal them. After using this, my hair feels sooooooooooooooo soft and once i've dried it, it is super shiny! and not greasy shiny like some shampoo makes you have, it gives you genuine shine! WAHOO!
You can pick this up in the UK at places like Boots, Superdrug, Tesco etc. It is roughly £4.00, so not expensive at all!
http://www.loreal-paris.co.uk/haircare/women/elvive-damage-care/shampoo.aspx


Introducing my second savior! Boots Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Mask!
So when I was buying hair dye, I spotted this! I had barely any money left at the time, and as this is only £1.99, I thought BARGAIN i'll get that now. I wasn't expecting much from it as it was so cheap, I just bought it because I figured it would help a little. Turned out to help a lot. You leave it in for 5 minutes, and after that when washing it out, you can really feel the difference. Also when i style my hair after using this, it styles so much easier 'cause of how smooth it makes my hair! For £1.99 not only do you get a great product, you get a sh*t load of it as well! the tub is pretty big! and you only use a little each time so it last foreverrrr and everrrr!   You can obviously only get this from Boots. I'll put the link below!   One thing I disliked about it though was the scent. It lied!!! It does not smell like coconut or almond. I can't even tell you what it smells like, because I have no idea. But it ain't coconut or almond! But other than that, it is super duper!
http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Ingredients-Coconut-Almond-Intensive-Hair-Mask-350ml_863453/

1 comment:

  1. Glad I found your page, great job. I too have bleached and dyed my hair lots and the loreal shampoo is the best I have come across. I recommend the Treseme blue conditioner. I use the loreal, then the treseme conditioner and then the orange loreal conditioner and the difference is huge. Auzzie stuff is good too when on offer :)

    ReplyDelete