Saturday 14 April 2012

I give in, i'll subscribe!

Finally when I get paid, I shall be subscribing to GlossyBox!! ... For those of you who have no idea what i'm on about, I'll explain; 

A Glossybox allows you to receive 5 high-end luxury products each month. This includes make-up, perfume etc.   I'd heard about them for ages and ages through people doing videos about them on Youtube and on blogs, and always thought it was a great idea, but never subscribed to get one. But after going on the website ( which I shall link below ), I have finally been persuaded. They're £10 a month  ( I think you can get them other places except the UK )  and to be honest, I think it is completely worth it.  How many times have you bought something spur of the moment, then hated it after, and because you've opened and used it, you can't return it? I do it all the time ( i'll never learn ). But this gives you the chance to try some products out, and if you love one then go ahead and buy it. Try before you buy!.. a motto I always manage to forget :(  The products are wrapped up really nice and not just thrown in to a box aswell, which is a bonus!    They had a Harrods Edition the other month, which if I had of known that was coming I would of subscribed long long ago! 

I'll give an example of some of the brands you get in the GlossyBox, which i'm hoping most people will know of...
Burberry, Clarins, OPI, YvesSaintLaurent, Liz Earle, Lancome, Illamasqua. The list goes on and on and on. So if you want to take a look at the website, here is the link for everyone in the UK... GlossyBox.

Hopefully once i've subscribed i'll let you know what I get in it each month and if I like the products or not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment