Wednesday 30 May 2012

Garnier B.B Cream #2.

I woke up this morning quite excited to try out the B.B cream I posted about yesterday!... was I happy with the turn out? Even I don't know!  The idea of the B.B creams I think are great. The Garnier B.B Cream? Well...  The texture of the cream was great and I loved the coverage it gave. I have a sort of 'glow' on my skin from it and it's very nice for that! My problem is, I received the B.B Cream in the shade 'Light', originally I thought " Oh great!" as that is my shade!. When I tested a bit on my hand the cream appeared a nice light colour, but the second I put it on my face, I looked like I had put fake tan on myself. The light is very tanned, and I am not a fan of having the appearance of tan on my face. I'm not aware that they do an 'extra light' shade, therefore I can't say i'll be buying the product. But if you are someone who likes a glowing tan look and doesn't like wearing a lot of foundation, then i'd 100% recommend the product to you! But for me, who likes to be slightly pale, it isn't something i'll use again... unless they bring out a paler colour! But what I do think is great about the product, is it's meant to be a 'skin perfector' and even tones, I totally agree it did this, and if you look at the photo's below, my skin with no make-up on has some red blemishes, but this product did totally get rid of them for me!   I will be trying out some other B.B creams though as it did give me a nice coverage on my face!   There is some photo's below of the product! Enjoy! ( On the photo of after I had the cream on, you can barely tell the difference, But trust me, It was too dark for my liking! )









 - This is after I had put the B.B cream on. The photo above is of my natural skin colour. In person this cream in the shade 'Light' was too dark for me. I tried brightening it off with some powder but that didn't work. If I enjoyed having a tan on my face, then I would of loved the Garnier B.B Cream.

4 comments:

  1. Love the product review, very nice and honest! Just wondering how much this product costs and if theres any lighter tones than this? I have a pale olive skin and so this would probably be a good colour for me but making sure there isnt a lighter one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) What i'm aware of is that it only comes in the shade Light or Medium, but yeah I think with olive skin this would go perfectly! If your from the UK, Its usually £9.99 at places such as Boots, or currently Superdrug have it with money off, so it's only £7.49 there :)

      Delete
  2. I bought this a week ago, and found that in the small amount of sun we had in the South (I too am a UK islander!) it didn't look too bad, as I have similar skin to you, however when I went inside it certainly looked much darker :( all I want is a cream that doesn't care what room I'm in, it should always look good! Thanks for the read though, I would agree with it all completely

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is all I want too! I've been trying out a few B.B creams recently some which I have found are quite good. Like every product though, nothing will be perfect :( I'll post a few ones which I've tried and recommend later on this week!
    Oh great! glad you liked the post, always good to know someone agree's with my opinion of a product! :)

    ReplyDelete