Tuesday 29 May 2012

Garnier B.B Cream!

So today I received something nice in the post. I got a few testers of the new Garnier B.B cream. I have heard for ages about B.B creams, and how good they were suppose to be if you are someone like me who doesn't coat my foundation on. I have never tried one myself so I am happy to of received the Garnier one. I know of various brands who do B.B creams, and they seem to be a growing trend in highstreet make-up brands such as Maybelline.  I Am looking forward to trying this cream out, mainly because with it being Garnier I know its not just make-up, it includes skincare values as well! I will have some photo's up tomorrow of the product and how it looks and my opinion! Thankfully I received the B.B colour in the shade 'Light'!  If anyone has tried the Garnier B.B cream and wants to leave a comment of what they thought of it, feel free! I'd like to know what other people thought too! B.B creams good or bad??

No comments:

Post a Comment