Sunday 20 May 2012

New Necklaces!

 The other day I came across a website which did really nice unique jewellery. I instantly got hooked on 2 particular necklaces, and HAD to buy them!  The website is called Chelsea Doll, and if you're looking for that great piece of jewellery to liven up a plain top and grab some attention then they're great!  The pictures below are the 2 necklaces I ordered. The price for the cross necklace was £12.00 and the black skull and swords necklace was £13.00.  I absolutely loveee them! Both my necklaces are from the section 'quirky necklaces'. And to get even better, its free worldwide delivery!!  My order arrived very quickly which was great as I really was wanted the black skull necklace to pair with an outfit for a night! Very glad I found the website!

Here's the link- www.chelseadoll.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment