Wednesday 6 June 2012

John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner!

Recently I've being trying to find a REALLY good hair product to repair my hair to what it was before I began the 'Lilac Hair' process!  So I go in to places such as Boots or Superdrug now and again and buy the sort of " sample" sizes of hair products.  After trying a lot of different shampoo's, serums and conditioners, I finally came across one I LOVE! John Frieda Full Repair conditioner.  This product hasn't been out very long, but I remember reading about it and wanting to try it(just as usual I never got round to buying one). Even after one use I could feel and see a major difference! So after a few goes of it, my hair felt amazing! I will definitely be buying a full size one of these as I'm VERY impressed with the outcome! The small sampler size cost £1.99 which I thought was great considering you get 50ml and only use a small amount each time. If you are someone who dyes your hair a lot or has bleached it previously and your hair feels dry and looks damaged, then i'd really recommend trying this out! If for example you can't afford a full size one quite yet, then get the sampler sized one, even if you don't want to waste your money on the product in case you think it won't work, then the sampler sized ones are really handy! My hair now is sooooo soft and thankfully just looks healthy again, and because of that, it styles so much easier and I don't have hair snapping off every time I brush my hair. You can either use it as a brief conditioner or do what I do and use it as the " Intense Condition " and leave it for 5 minutes!   The photos of it are below! ( Really sorry they're bad quality, my proper camera had a flat battery so I had to use my phone! )

No comments:

Post a Comment