Saturday 23 February 2013

Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick: Shade 20.





I came across a gorgeous lipstick colour from Rimmel when I was out shopping the other day and just had to buy it.
It is from the Kate Moss collection for Rimmel, and the shade number is 20.
The colour is very durable and stays on for hours- I occasionally top it up due to getting paranoid that it has faded (I presume most women do this too?). The colour of the lipstick is really pigmented, and stands out so much; the only way a could describe the colour is by saying the word Barbie! Pink lipsticks are not usually a favourite of mine, and especially not bright pink; but I can't help but think this colour is just gorgeous and will suit most people!
It looks amazing as a statement lip with very little eye-makeup; I usually have a thin line of liquid liner and some mascara on when I use this lipstick.
Its great value for money, and I have completely fallen in love with this lipstick.
Its a gorgeous colour to get in for spring/summer.
On the photo of myself I have toned down the lipstick for a less obvious pink tone; I lightly put the lipstick on with my finger to give my lips a pink tone to them. It's great to do this for a day/work look.

To keep up to date with my recent purchases and day to day life, follow me on Instagram: @alexandraking__

2 comments:

  1. :3 I always top my lipstick up every second every day teehee! How much was this pourchase? Me wants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!
      This cost me around £5. It's really great value for money. xx

      Delete