Friday 8 March 2013

Thank you...

In the last hour I just reached 10,000 pageviews, and I just need to say thank you so much to every person who has ever read this blog.
When I first started Beautiful Illusion, I never imagined it reaching 100 pageviews, let alone 10,000, and i'm so grateful for each view I have ever had!
There has been times where I haven't posted as much and thought maybe I should just delete the blog; but days like this make me happy that I haven't and never will.
It's a great feeling knowing over 10,000 people are interested in what I have to say, and I just love receiving comments and emails from viewers asking questions or just letting me know they like my blog.
So thank you to everyone who has helped me reach 10,000.





To follow my everyday life and view my make-up creations, follow me on instagram: alexandraking__

No comments:

Post a Comment