Saturday 16 February 2013

Birthday Bargain Shoes!

Last week it was my birthday, and I was on the hunt for a nice pair of shoes that were not overly pricey as I knew there would be a chance on a nightout that they could get damaged(thankfully they didnt get damaged at all).
A place I usually shop for my heels that are not expensive is New Look. I'd say 80% of my heels are from here!
I came across a beautiful pair of wedges and instantly knew they were what I wanted... and even better they were in the sale!! On the shoe itself, the price tag originally was £30, The sale price over the top of this was now £12... Bargain! I then went to pay for the shoes, and was even happier when I found out the shoes were lowered even more and only cost me £5. BARGAIN!! They are gorgeous shoes and 100% comfy. I had no pain in my feet all night! and I wore them for 7 hours straight and danced for hours in them.

The first look of them, I thought they were extremely big and that they would of been very uncomfy; But the style of them is great... which takes me to my main point... If you are planning a night out or going somewhere you will be stood up for ages, get a wedge that does not angle your feet down massively like heels usually do. I am still amazed at how comfy these shoes were; especially when usually my heels have been taken off within 2 hours and i'm walking around bare foot because I start to get that burning pain in the balls of my feet.

To anyone out there wanting new shoes but doesn't have £60 to go spending on a pair for one night; BARGAIN SHOP! You'll be amazed at some of the stuff you can pick up for so cheap and how nice it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment