Friday 1 February 2013

IMATS LONDON- Are You Going?

I am heading to IMATS LONDON this year, and I want to know how many of my blog viewers are going aswell! On the left side of the page, there is a poll, if you are going to IMATS LONDON then click yes!!  If you are viewing this on a mobile, then at the bottom there should be a section to switch the blog to the classic website view so you can go to the poll aswell and let me know!

and some good news for you all...

NEW BLOG POSTS COMING SOON!! :) 

If there is anything specific you'd like to see, leave a comment on this post!
xxx

6 comments:

  1. I am!!! What day are you going :3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo!new blog posts I am very happy to see this! I loved your special effect makeup that you posted, subscribed by e-mail so i kno when new posts come out :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be going both days this year too and can't wait! SHOPPING! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either! June needs to hurry up already! xx

      Delete