Thursday 16 August 2012

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil



So the other day I received my GlossyBox, and was very excited to try out this Deep Cleansing Oil by DHC. My skin type i'd say is normal/dry, so oil cleansers help my skin a lot and prevents it from drying up!  Even after the first use I could feel the difference in my skin! It was so clean and soft. I love products that even after the first use, you can feel the difference its made, and you know it's working/worked.  It is so easy and quick to use, and that's a key factor for me when choosing a new skincare product. I don't occasionally have 10-15 mins to be waiting around for one product to work, so I look for products which are fast and effective- which this is.
It took my make-up off perfectly, and this is a good thing coming from me as I usually prefer make-up wipes to remove my make-up.   I will definitely be purchasing this in the full size bottle which retails at various different prices for the sizes available- the cheapest one is 30ml and this costs £3.50 but for the largest bottle which is 200ml it costs £18.50. I received the 30ml product, which I think is a great size for if your trying out the product, and isn't pricey at all. A little goes a long way with this product. I've used it a good few times now, and it still looks like there is a full bottle!
 I hadn't previously heard of the DHC brand at all but I have to admitt, i'm very impressed with their product!  

If you want to take a look at this product then visit the DHC website.. www.dhcuk.co.uk  ( This is the UK website, but there is also a website available for America and Canada )



If you want to check out GlossyBox and what it's all about, then click the link... www.glossybox.co.uk

Any questions? Leave a comment below and I'll reply as soon as possible :)


2 comments:

  1. After having a short look at GlossyBox, I just want a firsthand opinion, to put it shortly, yay or nay? Careful money spending in the that few months of the year means that I'm wary even tho it looks good! Also is this product in particular as easy at removing makeup as wipes? I have very dry skin and this sounds good, but if I have to rub quite hard Im worried that it will make my skin feel more rough! thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely yay. I haven't had a box yet in which I haven't found something I love! Its a great way of trying out new products. At first my mind wasn't made up either about subscribing to one, as I didn't want to waste my money, but I can honestly say now I'm glad I receive them. As well, although the website states you receive '5 luxury sized samples', I have had a few boxes now where I have got some full sized products, which has really made me feel I get my moneys worth!
      Yeah It really is. I didn't expect it to remove my make-up as well as it did to be honest. I have very dry skin also recently, and it seems to of helped it a lot giving me some oil back in to my skin. You only need to apply a bit of pressure for it to work, but not enough that it leaves your skin feel sore or rough.
      Hope this helps :)

      Delete