Monday 20 January 2014

It's that time of year again...

Just like last year i'm hoping to attend IMATS London again, I had the most amazing time last year and I adored every aspect of it. I was surrounded by everything I love, and it was a perfect day out! So it's time to get saving my pennies if I want to go this year!
If you haven't been before, it is honestly a wonderful day out!! Every corner you turn there is more and more amazing make-ups to witness, and who can forget the discounted prices across most major brands ;)
So who else is planning on going ey!?

Once again i'm going to have a voting bar at the side of my page, as i'm curious to who of my blog readers is going to be taking a trip down too!

Below are a few photos from my IMATS London 2013 trip, I had a great time and it's a memory that will stay with me always :)



 Keep up to date with my life and make-ups by following me on twitter and instagram:
@alexandraking__


No comments:

Post a Comment